The first season of Brawler’s Guild is coming to an end when patch 6.0.2 goes live, ushering in Brawler’s Guild Season 2, as announced by Blizzard on their official site.
Features will include:
- All Brawler’s Guild achievements earned prior to Patch 6.0.2—Season One—will become legacy achievements. New achievements for Season Two will take their place.
- Rewards earned based on progression will remain available for purchase. The ring reward will be updated in Patch 6.0.2 so that it will have valuable stats for all specializations.
- The next patch will introduce boss encounters that will be adjusted for level 100 members.
- Progression has been reverted back to 8 tiers.
- Bosses that are being removed from previous tiers will be added to the challenge card vendor and become available as you progress.
- All tiers have had their boss line-ups remixed—for example, Bruce is now a rank 5 boss instead of rank 1.